Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Waiting Game

Happy 4th of July!  I am thankful for the freedom that we have in America. Thank you to the Armed Services. God Bless America!!!


Now for the reason I'm posting, today; I have been playing the waiting game for three loooong days, and it's driving me crazy! Last week I had an interview for my dream position. I've been waiting by the phone, since.
Day 1 of the Waiting Game

I will take whatever God gives me, because I know He has big plans for me.  The reason it's driving me crazy is that I don't know whether to spend my energy continuing with the Daily 5 Book Study, making plans for the 1st Six weeks of 1st grade (done), making all the games to go with the plans, changing the title of my blog, changing my Educator Conference sessions, or getting familiar with K-5 Common Core.  Other questions remain unanswered too.

The next time you visit my blog, it could have a different title.

No comments:

Post a Comment