Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream Library

I'm ready to do some decorating in the library.  Our school colors are red and white.  I refuse to paint the walls red.  I don't want to leave them white either, but I could live with white walls.  I see myself in an art gallery library.  Please help me with paint colors.
Since there are blue tile insets, I will be able to incorporate my favorite color ;).  The current shade of blue is not working for me. 
This is a work room beside the circulation desk.  The orange counter tops are throughout the library.  Hate is a strong word, but that's how I feel about the counter tops.  I hope there is a remedy for the orange.

Rockhill Public Library could be the inspiration for my dream library.  http://www.bondarchitectsinc.com/img/projects/Libraries/rockhill-public-library_02.jpg  The blue walls might be a little too dark.  Maybe the counter tops could be painted grey. Check out the site, and let me know what you think.

What does your dream library look like?




No comments:

Post a Comment